Sex on the beach using a pineapple body and a pomegranate liqueur. You can use pomegranates instead of raspberries if they are in season. Enjoy this sweet and tart blend of fruity goodness shot up with vodka and sweetened by Pama.
- 12 oz. pineapple ( about half of a large pineapple)
- 3 oz. raspberries (about 13 regular-size raspberries)
- 4 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. Pama Pomegrante liqueur
Text from what2cook.net
- Place the pineapple and vodka in a food processor or a blender and process until pureed and well blended. Set aside.
- Place raspberry and Pama Liqueur in the food processor or a blender and process until pureed and well blended.
- Pour 1/2 oz of pineapple mixture into each popsicle well, then pour 1 oz of rasberry mixture on top of it. Fill remainder of the popsicle wells with pineapple mixture. Use the narrow handle of a spoon or fork to gently drag raspberry mixture through the pineapple mixture and against the walls of the mold for a soft swirling effect.
- Place foil on top of popsicle form and cut a tiny hole in the center of each well. Stick popsicle stick through the hole. Freeze for at least 6 hours or until frozen solid. To release popsicles, run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for 2-3 seconds.
*recipe and photo courtesy of endlesssimmer.com